The experience of elephant riding Bali at Elephant Safari Park Taro, sitting high a top an elephant in a teak wood chair, through the cool jungle of Taro, is an experience you’ll never forget. Without a doubt the Elephant Safari Park in Taro, Ubud, is a MUST for visitors to Bali, and is the ONLY complete elephant riding experience in the world – making it truly unique.
Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. So, please don’t hesitate to contact us and Book your Elephant Safari Park Taro with ATVRideBali.com and GET Special Price!
Elephant Safari Park Taro Ubud Information and Price
The Elephant Safari Park Taro was officially opened by the Minister of Tourism in the year 2000 after three years of development. An official member of the World Zoo Association, the Park meets International Standards for animal care and is set in more than 2 hectares of exotic eco-tourism landscaped botanical gardens, surrounded by national forest.
Acclaimed as the World’s Best Elephant Park, facilities include a full Reception and Information Centre, a comprehensive Museum, with a large collection of elephant memorabilia and the only Mammoth Skeleton in South East Asia.
A visit to the Elephant Safari Park is a must for any visitor to Bali. Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting.
Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and diversity at the Park’s historical and graphic displays.
A 200-seat restaurant overlooking the lake, ideal for large groups or wedding, features an international menu, and the park Gift Shop offers an extensive range of elephant-theme products, including elephant paintings, elephant ivory, mammoth ivory, carvings, clothing, souvenirs and jewelry.
Displays of elephant intelligence and their capabilities can be viewed at the Park Arena and elephants can also be seen painting at selected times daily.
The tour includes air-conditioned hotel transfer, park admission, safari ride, buffet lunch and insurance all in one complete package. Don’t miss this great value tour.
The internationally acclaimed Elephant Safari Park is not only a sanctuary for this protected and endangered species, but is a total elephant experience that is not duplicated anywhere else in the world. All the elephants at the park were rescued from deforestation in Central & Southern Sumatra. The park is ideal for all the family and is open 7 days a week.
Special Rates for Elephant Safari Park Taro
*** BOOK & SAVE ***
|PARTICIPANT||PUBLISH RATE||ONLINE RATE|
|CHILD (5 – 12 years)||IDR 750,000|
|INFANT (below 4 years)||IDR 300,000|
|FAMILY PACKAGES (2 Adult + 3 Child)||IDR 3,350,000|
|Under 1 years Free without insurance||FREE||FREE|
Return air-conditioned hotel transfer, professional Mahout, International standard safety equipment, park entrance, elephant talent show, safari ride, Gourmet lunch and Insurance cover.
Drinks, photo, video, and other personal expenses like souvenir
|PICK UP AREA||MORNING||AFTERNOON|
|NUSA DUA – JIMBARAN||
07.30 – 08.00
12.00 – 12.30
|KUTA – SEMINYAK – LEGIAN||
07.30 – 08.00
08.00 – 08.30
08.00 – 08.30
13.30 – 14.00
Elephant Safari Park Taro Facilities
- World’s largest herd of captive Sumatran Elephants 30, including babies
- Museum & Elephant Discovery Information Gallery
- 3.5 hectares of Botanical Gardens & Orchid displays
- Elephant Rides through Taro Forest
- Safari Under the Stars (Night Safari Ride & Night Show)
- 270 seat Park Restaurant & Bakery
- Private Dining Gazebo
- Elephant Bathing Lakes & Fish Ponds
- Elephant Talent Arena floodlit for Night Show
- 4 daily complimentary Elephant Shows on admission
- Elephant Boutique Gift Shop
- Souvenir Photo Shop
- Safari Corner Store & Kiosk
- Guest Business Centre for all visitors
- Wi-Fi Internet Access park wide
- Mammoths Head Bar, Lounge & Terrace
- Swimming Pool & Courtyard (Guest stay at Lodge only)
- Safari Wellness Spa
- Guest Fitness & Weight Rooms (Guest stay at Lodge only)
- Wedding Pavillion
- VIP Helicopter Landing Pad
- Research Laborator
- Breeding and Conservation Area
- The Only’Complete’ Elephant Experience in the World
Bali elephant ride itinerary
- 09.30 Arriving at the Elephant Safari Park, Taro & Registration Process
- 09.45 Feeding the Elephants and Baby Elephants
- 10.00 Elephant Safari Ride (30 minutes)
- 10.30 Park Tours
- 11.45 Elephant Talent Show
- 12.00 Lunch at Taro Restaurant (food only)
- 13.00 Visiting Museum and Elephant Discovery Information Centre
- 13.30 Depart from Elephant Safari Park Taro
- Return air-conditioned hotel transfer
- Professional Mahout
- International standard safety equipment
- Park entrance
- Elephant talent show, Safari ride
- Gourmet lunch
- and Insurance cover
What to Bring:
- Insect repellent
- Walking shoes
- Light cotton attire
- Cash or credit car
- and camera.